Gateway services our Western Australian and nation-wide customer base from two purpose built facilities.
Our main facility is conveniently located in the industrial hub of Welshpool, Perth. This location is in close proximity to any third parties that we may need (OEM suppliers, metal sprayers etc.) – As well as a majority of WA customers and freight providers.
This workshop is our primary location for storage of fast moving parts as well as rebuilding components.
It is equipped with the following resources:
- Access to online manuals and services from OEM suppliers
- Fully equipped component rebuild division with overhead cranes, robowashs, clean areas and assembly bays
- Machinery dismantling area with large overhead crane and waste oil recovery facility
- Boilermaking & fabrication area
- Quarantine specd wash down bay
- Painting bay
- Large parts storage area
To complement our Perth base, Gateway has invested in a large amount of land and workshop space in Dalwallinu, WA. Dismantling mining machinery in a safe and timely fashion requires a vast amount of space, as does storing parts. The advantage of our Dalwallinu hub is having the space to store everything even slow moving items such as trays, chassis and cabs. Some of these parts are only called on once in a machine’s lifetime, but compared to new OEM pricing and stock these are a massive economical and timeframe advantage.
Dalwallinu is conveniently situated on Great Northern Highway just a few hours north of Perth. This location is often advantageous to send parts to North West WA, or receive machinery on the way back from a mine site without the need for oversize restrictions.
Our Dalwallinu premises are equipped with the following facilities:
- Large / High rooved workshop for dismantling mining machinery
- Internal parts storage area for slower moving parts
- Open hard stand for dismantling oversize items
- Vast amount of land for parts storage
- Wash down bay
- Mobile crane and other lifting equipment
- Transport and freight services
In 2017 Gateway purchased Tomcat Hardchrome a hydraulic cylinder repairer and hard chrome engineering business. Based in Perth, this has allowed us to expand our refurbished and service exchange parts offering to include hydraulic cylinders a fast moving item on all sites.
Further to this we can also offer a strip, quote and rebuild service on any cylinders in a customers existing stock.
All hydraulic cylinders are built to meet OEM specifications and tolerances. Every cylinder refurbished by Gateway is covered by our internal warranty.
For more information about our hydraulic cylinder capabilites please visit http://www.tomcat.net.au/